If you are someone who is averse to consuming products that are filled with chemicals, averse to GMOs, and care about where your nutrition comes from then organic protein powders are what you need. Organic protein powders are made from ingredients that are found naturally and not have any growth hormones or chemical enhancement in them. This usually happens to meet the commercial volume required by companies. Organic products are devoid of any growth hormone and lab product that increases size, reduces growth time, or impacts the quality of the food which in turn impacts your system when consumed.
Plant-based Organic protein powders are made from protein sources such as peas, hemp, soy, chickpea, brown rice, artichoke, and mixed grains. Note, that soy is the only plant-based protein source that is complete. This means that most plant-based protein powders lack one or more essential amino acids. Be sure to include a protein source in your regular diet to ensure you get your needed nutrition. On the other hand, you can consume organic grass-fed whey protein. This means the cow milk used to make whey protein is derived from cows that eat nothing but naturally growing grass devoid of any boosters and GMOs.
If you want to take it a step further you can opt for organic RAW protein powder. Your body can gain all the essential amino acids alongside the added whole food fat-soluble vitamins, probiotics and enzymes needed. Most of these products guarantee that they are GMO-free. The easiest way to keep your system healthy is to eat food the way it naturally occurs in nature, or at least stay as close as possible. RAW and organic protein powders offer you all the basic benefits of muscle repair, promoting protein synthesis, easily digestible, and supplying amino acids in an efficient manner. In addition, it contains no fillers, no artificial flavors, no sweeteners, and no preservatives giving you nothing but the purest ingredients possible.
Here are 5 organic protein powders in India that you can include in your diet.
Optimum Nutrition Plant-Based Protein
- Protein: A single serving contains 24g of plant-based organic non-GMO protein powder. The protein is sourced from high-quality grains.
- Carbohydrates: A total of 7g carbohydrates accompany each scoop.
- Fat: There are 3g of fat in each serving.
- Calories: A mere 150 calories in each serving. You can safely consume 2-3 scoops per day based on your requirements.
- Serving size and number: Each 1.6-pound container gives you 19 servings.
DREXSPORT Wild Whey Protein
- Protein: Each serving offers you 25 grams of organic grass-fed whey protein.
- Carbohydrates: There are only 2g of carbohydrates in each scoop making it ideal when on limited calories.
- Fat: Similar to carbs there is only 2g of fat in a serving.
- Calories: One scoop gives you 120 calories that come from organic sources such as whey isolate, cocoa, stevia leaf, sunflower lecithin, etc.
- Serving size and number: You get 32 servings per container and each serving size is 31g.
Love Organics Whey Protein
- Protein: Pure 24g of whey protein come in each serving. There is no soy, preservatives, sugar, or added ingredients in the blend. You get only the best quality protein imported with whey from Europe produced in India.
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g carbohydrates in each serving.
- Fat: Just 1.3g of fat come with every serving giving you more room to play with you calories.
- Calories: 122 calories per scoop.
- Serving size and number: Each serving is 30 grams and you get 15 servings per pouch.
Orgain Organic Protein
- Protein: Each serving gives you 21g of protein
- Carbohydrates: This container sports an almost equal ratio of carb to protein giving you 15g of carbs per serving.
- Fat: There are 4g of fats in each serving. The product all-round balanced and can be used for daily health.
- Calories: You get 150 calories per serving from which 40 come from sources of fat. The product may not be ideal for someone looking to lose weight or build muscle. It is great for those teenagers and anyone looking to increase their weight.
- Serving size and number: Each serving is two scoops, which amounts to 46g. A container contains 20 servings
Muscle XP Plant Protein
- Protein: 20g of natural plant protein powder made of flax seeds and brown rice is what Muscle XP offers you.
- Carbohydrates: you get 10g of carbohydrates along with high levels of potassium in this dietary supplement.
- Fat: There are only 0.5g of fat per serving ensuring you do not waste your calories.
- Calories: Each serving contains 124 calories that you can accommodate for in a balanced diet.
- Serving size and number: Each serving size is two scoops which make up 35g. A container gives you 11 servings.
Any of the above organic protein powders can help you reach your fitness goals. Whether you want to lose a few pounds, put on a little mass, or compete in a physique show a supplement made of good quality can assist you. Organic proteins have an added advantage as the product goes through a minimal amount of processing steps, which damages the nutritional content. Bovine that are given antibiotics and growth hormone produce milk that isn’t of premium quality. Often there is a lot of septic that seeps in due to the deteriorating health of the animals, so a good quality organic protein should be your first choice. Along with a healthy supplement, you need a disciplined attitude to stick to your diet and rock-solid resistance training program.