Exercise and technology walk hand-in-hand allowing you to live a healthier and stress-free life. By using the top 10 fitness/workout mobile apps you are able to acquire years of research, the best training, and nutritional plans at the tip of your fingers.
Instead of paying enormous amounts for a personal trainer you can get started with guidance from your smartphone. Living a busy life and can’t find time to hit the gym? No worries you can download an app that has bodyweight workouts that you can do at home. Perhaps you’re seeking yoga lessons, calisthenics, or a tracking app, well, you can choose from a plethora of options.
Listed below are the top 10 best fitness/workout mobile apps that you can use to springboard yourself towards your fitness goals. Be it losing a few kilograms or training for a marathon.
- A great application to track calories and progress.
- You can view your macros and understand how many calories you take in through various food groups.
- Enables you to view and alter your eating habits and patterns according to your meal plan. Has listings of popular restaurant chains so you can keep tabs on your calories even when going out.
- Interactive community sharing experiences and advanced tips to keep you motivated through your journey.
- Allows you to track weight moved, exercises, repetitions, and rest periods on each visit to the gym.
2. Fitness & Bodybuilding
- Gives you access to an extensive database of exercises for each muscle.
- Each exercise comes with video support ensuring you perfect the technique first. This is supplemented with text information.
- It gives you the ability to track the weight and repetitions performed on each exercise.
- Data-driven interactive graphs display your progress by measuring performance, weight, and repetitions.
- Built-in timer helps you track your rest and built-in calendar marks your workout days.
- You can customize workouts and add progress pictures. which can keep you motivated on days where you don’t feel like working out.
3. Female Fitness- Women Workout
- The app provides video and animation guidance so that you master the form of each exercise and can perform it in a safe manner.
- The app is designed keeping in mind a woman’s fitness goals, which aren’t necessarily similar to men’s of racking on tons of muscle.
- Includes bodyweight workouts that are beginner-friendly. Comes with multiple full-body workouts that help you reduce fat levels while offering you coach tips to derive the most from each movement.
- Enables you to sync data with Google Fit so you need not manually write down your progress.
- One of the few apps that include HIIT workouts that you can do at home. They are a great addition for anyone looking to torch fat.
- Fitify has a range of workouts that you can use in the gym or at home. Choose between weights and bodyweight training to reach your fitness goals.
- What sets this platform apart is that it comes with workouts for different fitness tools such as TRX, Bosu, swiss ball, foam rollers, barbells, resistance bands, and more.
- With intense and comprehensive programs that are easy to follow you can burn fat, build muscle, and look your best.
- You can make a personalized fitness plan catered to your goals. This is specific to your age, gender, intake, exercise routine, and other factors.
- Opt for a 15-minute daily workout in case you are short on time. There are more than 850 bodyweight exercises to choose from.
- Build your own workouts and plan your rest or choose from 15+ recovery sessions and 20+ prebuilt workouts in the app.
- An app that helps you lose weight and eat better by using a calorie counter, nutrition calculator, and food tracker.
- Receive a personalized diet based on your health data and BMI.
- Log your meals by entering them or simply clicking a photo. Merely holding yourself accountable reduces the amount you eat in a day.
- You can buy healthy snacks in the app and get them delivered to your door. There are more than 500 snacks from over 15 categories.
- Includes the world’s first-ever AI-powered smart nutritionist, Ria.
- Provides guidance on consumption to eat to address health conditions such as diabetes, thyroid, PCOS, cholesterol, and hypertension.
- An interactive guide to help improve your lifts no matter whether you are a newbie or experienced athlete.
- Features a plate counter to help you calculate higher loads, warm-up calculator to ensure you get blood to your muscles in a few taps. The app also makes suggestions as to what weight you should move based on your last workout.
- Data is securely saved on the cloud.
- Over 300 exercises to choose from so you don’t need to worry about not having the right equipment at your local gym.
7. Home Workout- No Equipment
- Ideal for people looking to improve their level of fitness with bodyweight exercises.
- You do not need to go to a gym and can perform all the exercises at home by following the detailed video and animation guides.
- The app gives importance to stretching and warm-ups, avoiding them is a common mistake many people make.
- Automatically records training progress. You can customize your workout reminders to receive specific notifications.
- A great way to tone your body and achieve an improved level of fitness in the comfort of your own home, without equipment.
- A transformation app that has over 8 million users. You can find everything from 5X5 workouts to kettlebell training and from strong lifts to bodyweight training all in this app.
- Reach your fitness, weight loss, and fat loss goals with web and app tracking measures. Monitor your exercise reps, sets, and total volume over time.
- Use the tools such as rest timers, supersets, interval timers, scheduling, body measurement logs to keep yourself accountable and reach your fitness goals at the earliest.
9. FAACTO- Fitness & Health App
- The app attributes its success to being able to tap into your genetic structure and design the best nutritional plan based on your needs.
- Aims at making lifestyle changes simple and manageable with their tools such as calorie counters, plans, gym categories, and more.
- Interact with professionals from the field and save yourself the trouble of grinding from scratch and making novice mistakes.
- The app can help you make up to 20% more gains based on your genetic structure.
- Contains a wide range of Indian foods that are not seen in other applications. This makes tracking meals simpler by eliminating guesswork or typing in individual ingredients.
10. Mi Fit
- Mi Fit connects to you Xiaomi wearable technology such as watches, bands, smart shoes, and even your Mi Scale.
- You can track your weight and other key body composition details that help you alter your lifestyle to reach your fitness goals.
- Track sleep, weight, food, distance walked, and your heart rate at a given point in time.
- There are a number of workouts and tutorials offered that help you improve your health and physique.
It is important to note that these top 10 best fitness/workout mobile apps are not in any particular order and you should choose one based on your preference.
You can choose one of the top 10 best fitness/workout mobile apps for any fitness goal imaginable. Getting stronger, starting your journey as a yoga practitioner, building a stronger core, stripping down fat, or putting on a few pounds of lean muscle you can do it all. Along with the right training you need a strong nutritional plan. While the app can make recommendations hitting your macros especially protein can become troublesome. Mainly due to the fact that protein is filling.
In such cases, ensure that you have chosen the right protein supplement for yourself to optimize your training and recovery. This will enable you to stack on track and meet your goals at your given deadline.