Many people leave behind a lifestyle that includes animals and animal products in their diet. Going vegan raises the question of “How do you get enough protein?” As you know, it is recommended that 15% to 30% of your calories come from sources of protein. Vegans are no exceptions to this rule. With the best vegan protein supplements in India, you can put to rest any health issues that may arise from a lack of protein. Further, supplements are a great addition to anyone looking to craft a physique that leaves passersby in awe.
If you’re confused as to which vegan protein powder to buy then you’re not alone. Options can be plentiful and covers do little to help you make a choice. A good thing to remember is. protein powders from grains and legumes usually comprise half the price of ones made from seeds.
Amino acids are the crux of setting up your vegan food sources. Plant-based protein sources do not contain all 9 essential amino acids, making them incomplete sources of protein. So, even with supplements, you need to consume other vegan foods to bridge the gap. For example, pea proteins are low in the amino acid methionine while hemp protein is low in the amino acid lysine. So if you combined the two or ate one food group while supplementing with the other, you would get a complete source of protein. There are a number of vegan protein supplements in India that can do this for you.
Take a look at 5 vegan protein supplements in India that can propel you towards your fitness goals.
Flex Protein Isolate
- Protein: Each scoop gives you 24.4g of premium European grown pea protein. The protein is easily digestible and helps build lean muscle.
- Carbohydrate: Per serving you get just 1.8g of carbs. The low carbohydrate levels allow you to eat more while sticking to your macros.
- Calories per serving: At just 107 calories you are free to shift things about in your diet plan and indulge in your favorite foods. It eliminates the fear of going overboard.
- Ingredients: Peas sourced from Belgium and France comprise the ingredients of this protein.
- Number of servings: A total of 33 servings are offered within this pack.
- Best for: Best for vegetarians/vegans on a low carb diet looking to build lean muscle. This is supported by the 5.8g of BCAA in each serving.
Olena EVOLVE Vegan
- Protein: The lactose-free product is a great addition to your diet. Each serving offers you 25g of protein from its 33g serving scoop.
- Carbohydrate: The product is low in calories with just 1.9 per serving. You can toss it into a smoothie with vegetables and fruits without going overboard on your carbs.
- Calories per serving: Just 130 calories come out of every serving enabling you to drink more than one in a day. The rich chocolate flavour is not something that is easily resistible anyway.
- Ingredients: The product contains pea protein isolate and brown rice protein isolate making it a complete source.
- Number of servings: Each container has 30 servings to last you an entire month.
- Best for: The product is an ideal choice for anyone looking at a low-calorie supplement. Works great on a fat-loss program and is a delicious addition to vegan brownies and other tasty treats.
Healthy Hey Organic Pea & Brown Rice Protein
- Protein: Healthy Hey offers you 8g of protein per 10g serving. The pea and brown rice protein makes a complete source of protein from which, you can derive all your nutritional needs.
- Calories per serving: Each 10g serving contains just 37 calories. This gives you your daily nutrition while helping you save your calories for your favorite foods.
- Ingredients: Pea protein powder and brown rice protein comprise the main ingredients of the supplement.
- Number of servings: The container of 1kg includes 100 servings.
- Best for: The supplement is ideal for anyone who just wants to keep an eye on their nutrition. It is not the to-go supplement for those seeking to put on muscle. However, it is a great way to supply your body with essential amino acids. It is great for people with lactose intolerance and is completely organic and gluten-free.
MyFitFuel Pea Protein
- Protein: A single serving of MyFitFuel contains 28g of high-quality pea protein is gluten-free. The unflavoured supplement is a great addition to your shakes or cooking. Not to mention, 5g of BCAA and 4.7g of glutamine come in each scoop. Whether you want to stay healthy or train for a competition, recovery is never an issue when supplementing with MyFitFuel. The brand is reputed as earns its place on the list of best vegan protein supplements in India.
- Carbohydrate: Myfitfuel pea protein isolate does not have any carbohydrate content. The lack of carbs grants freedom to include carbohydrates in your diet. Consider adding MFF to your bowl of oats in the morning to make a power-packed meal. Ideal for people who are on a weight-loss program and frequently battle hunger-pangs.
- Calories per serving: Each scoop contains just 133 calories. Meaning, you can increase your vegetable and salad portion sizes or even dabble into some sinful tasty delights.
- Ingredients: The product is made solely from pea protein isolate. The processing removes all fats and carbs otherwise present in the peas.
- Number of servings: The 1kg bag offers you 30 servings. This is an ample amount that shall see you comfortably through the month.
- Best for: The protein is ideal for anyone looking to build lean muscle mass. The high protein content is just what your body needs after an intense workout. Further, the BCAA’s and glutamine keep you fueled and ready-to-go all day long.
Unived Organic Protein
- Protein: One serving comprises 25g of organic pea protein isolate. The refined powder ensures you get nothing but the best quality protein free of any coagulation.
- Carbohydrate: Each serving contains just 3.4g of carbohydrates.
- Calories per serving: 144 calories accompany each scoop helping you maintain a lean body mass or lose weight according to your goals.
- Ingredients: The bulk of this product contains organic pea protein. Sourcing nothing but naturally growing peas. All the compounds are free of GMO’s and cholesterol. Further, the product is low in saturated fat.
- Number of servings: Unived pea protein hosts 30 complete servings within its 1.12kg bag. Also, this an ideal supply that lasts an entire month at one scoop a day.
- Best for:
The Vegan Way
With the right vegan protein supplements in India and good dietary habits, you can gain all 9 essential amino acids required for protein synthesis. Going vegan does not need to be stressful or limiting. Choose one and build muscle, lose weight, maintain your body without indulging in dairy product or animal meat. If you prefer organic produce stray from soy protein sources as they usually contain GMO’s. Reach your fitness goals with great ease and comfort.