There are some days where you wake up feeling on top of the world burst with energy, and others where you feel glum and in the pits. Getting through your day and making the most of it is unlikely if you’re low on energy. Luckily, you can choose from 10 best nutrition energy bars in India to spearhead through your day.
An energy bar can provide with a quick supply of glucose and electrolytes so that you’re always rearing. Going on a trek? Pack a bar. Feeling low? Open a bar. Hitting the gym? Eat a bar. A nutrition bar a great snack that you can carry around, it keeps you full and provides essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs. You can even choose a meal-replacement bar if you have a busy life and don’t have time for a proper lunch. This way you can maintain your diet, track your calories, and avoid gorging down on an entire pizza.
The best nutrition energy bars in India are ones that DO NOT contain saturated fats, too many complex carbs, and tremendous amounts of sugar. A good energy bar has a good amount of fiber to keep you full. Look for a bar that has natural elements and a fewer number of ingredients. Unless you live an active lifestyle or are fueling yourself for an upcoming workout try an avoid bars with many carbohydrates. It’s easy to consume far more than you need in a day and its a slippery slope to weight gain. The best nutrition energy bar in India will have a decent amount of protein. It may not stand as tall against its cousin ‘the protein bar’ but acquiring calories from sources of protein is better than chunking down on carbs and can help you feel fuller.
Here are the 10 best nutrition energy bars in India that you can keep on you for a burst of energy. Anytime! Anywhere!
- Carbohydrates: 21g of carbs are in this bar making it a great source of energy.
- Proteins: 4.8g of protein make up 8% of the content of this bar.
- Fats: There are 8.1g of fat in this bar. However, 2.1g come from saturated fat sources.
- Calories: 172 calories per serving make this a rather low-calorie bar. However, it is important to remember the bar size is relatively small.
- Ingredients: The bar is made up of Australian rolled oats, jowar millet crisps, walnut, chia seeds, coconut, black dates, honey, jaggery, flaxseeds, and butter.
- Weight: Each bar weighs 40g.
- Carbohydrates: 22g of carbs per bar.
- Proteins: 4.5g of protein in each peanut butter and choco bar.
- Fats: You get nearly 7g of fat per serving.
- Calories: A total of 170 calories make up a single serving.
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate chips, vegetable oil, rice crispy, almond, peanut paste, soya nuggets, peanut roast, pumpkin seeds, quinoa seeds, etc.
- Weight: The bar weighs 38g.
- Carbohydrates: 29g of carbohydrates in each bar
- Proteins: You get 6grams of protein in this snack-sized bite.
- Fats: 11.3g of fat come with each serving.
- Calories: There are 243 calories per bar.
- Ingredients: It contains almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, oats, dark chocolate, black raisins, rice crispies, dates, and natural honey.
- Weight: Each bar weighs 50g.
- Carbohydrates: Each coffee bar gives you 21g of carbs which contain nearly 9g of sugar and 2.8g of dietary fiber.
- Proteins: Just 4.48g of protein come in this bar. On the plus side, it tastes great and is a real treat for coffee lovers. When compared to chocolate this bar is definitely the better bet.
- Fats: A single bar has 6.27g of fat making it calorically dense for its weight.
- Calories: A single bar gives you 159 calories.
- Ingredients: The bar contains a cereal blend, wheat flakes, oats, rice crisp, dark cocoa mass, nuts & seeds, soy protein isolate, instant coffee powder, etc.
- Weight: Each bar weighs just 35g.
- Carbohydrates: Each fruit mix bar gives you 28g of carbs which contain nearly 10.5g of sugar.
- Proteins: 11g of protein come in each bar. The bar not only tastes great but proves to be a high protein snack, keeping you fuller for longer.
- Fats: A single bar has just 3.5g of fat making it a pretty good bet.
- Calories: A single bar gives you 194 calories.
- Ingredients: The bar contains rolled oats, rice crisp, pineapple, apricot, kiwi, peanut butter, and honey.
- Weight: Each bar weighs just 50g.
6. GAIA Sport Granola Bar
- Carbohydrates: Each bar contains a decent 22g of carbs giving you an instant burst of energy for whichever activity you choose to take up.
- Proteins: Only 2g of protein come in each bar which does not make it ideal for anyone seeking to build muscle.
- Fats: Nearly 4g of fat come with each bar.
- Calories: A single bar will give you 132 calories.
- Ingredients: The bar contains multi cereals, almonds, raisings, and multi nutrients that are rich in iron & vitamin C.
- Weight: Each bar weighs 30g.
- Carbohydrates: Each bar has 19g of carbs giving you an instant glucose surge thanks to the fruit base.
- Proteins: Each bar has 3g of protein.
- Fats: The bar contains 3g of fat which is the same as its protein content.
- Calories: You get 112 calories per serving/bar.
- Ingredients: The bar comprises dates, roasted almonds, figs, rice crispy, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and real orange zest.
- Weight: A single bar weighs 30g.
- Carbohydrates: One bar offers you 20.8g of carbs to keep you fueled. 4.1g of these carbs come from dietary fiber.
- Proteins: 4.2g of protein come with this bar, making less than ideal for anyone looking for a high-protein snack.
- Fats: A total of 3.9g of fat come stored in this bar.
- Calories: Each bar contains only 110 calories which make it a tasty snack that doesn’t contain many calories.
- Ingredients: The bar is made from a blend of nuts and seeds such as almonds, cashew, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, Amarnath seeds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, and chia seeds. It also contains whole grain rolled oats, brown rice, maltitol, and dietary fiber.
- Weight: The bar weighs 35g by itself.
- Carbohydrates: The chocolate chunk nut bar has a total of 24.3g of carbs in each bar. From that 7.6g come from sugar and 3.2g from dietary fiber.
- Proteins: Each bar contains 4.7g of protein which is almost equal to an egg.
- Fats: A single bar contains 5.6g of fat. From this 1g belongs to saturated fats.
- Calories: One Chocolate chunk nut yoga bar contains 157 calories.
- Ingredients: The bar is made from rolled oats, whole grains, honey, almonds, dates, rice crispies, seeds, Belgian dark chocolate, and peanut protein powder.
- Weight: Each bar weighs 38g.
- Carbohydrates: 20g of carbohydrates give you instant energy on-the-go. Further, 5g of this comes from dietary fiber which goes a long way in keeping you full. Helping you stray from unnecessary snacking.
- Proteins: This energy bar has 10g of protein making it ideal for a quick protein-filled snack.
- Fats: A total of 6g of fat come packed in this bar. Although, there are 2g of saturated fat in this bar.
- Calories: 157 calories come in each bar.
- Ingredients: The bar is made up of when protein concentrate, whey protein blend, oats, almonds, cashews, sweetener, cocoa powder, coffee powder, etc.
- Weight: Each bar weighs 40g.
These are 10 options of the best nutrition energy bars in India that you can choose from. As you can see, the above bars vary in content and nutritional value. Be careful of allergens and pay close attention to your macros. Based on your body type, caloric expenditure and fitness goals be sure to choose the appropriate snack.
It’s time to unwrap your favorite energy bar. Although energy bars can be dense in calories they provide ample nutrition, which a candy bar does not! The best part? Energy bars are sure to satiate your sweet tooth craving even if they aren’t high in sugar.